July 24, 2010

Easy like Sunday morning...

Currently squished up against the wall, trying to make myself as small as possible. There are bodies and bags taking up every cubic inch of airspace and the air smells of sweat and stale alcohol. What an amazing way to spend a Sunday morning! We’re currently at the port waiting for our ferry to Koh Phangan, which is already delayed by 45 minutes…thank god for technology as a distraction, or else I’d be swearing at all of the obnoxious French and Germans who insist on pummeling through the crowd, shoving past everyone with their massive backpacks, as though it’s their god given right to be at the front of the non existant queue…As you can tell, I’m really not a morning person. 



Ps: times like this make me cringe at even having a slight affiliation with Dutch people. Who forgot to tell them it’s not OK to wear sandals, a sarong, a Koh Tao T-shirt AND a head scarf? I used to jump at the opportunity to speak Dutch with randomers but right now I’m keeping my mouth shut.. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig