July 2, 2010

Pink Eye


Unfortunately, on the way to Hanoi one of my eyes started to irritate me and by the time we arrived I looked like I’d been in a fight! My eye was bloodshot red and swollen, I’d caught bacterial Pink Eye in Laos! (We think it happened when I fell into the water while tubing) I was so upset, it really hurt and I looked horrible. I hid in my room for two days with Chris scrubbing and sanitising every single thing I touched. Luckily the eye drops started to work their magic quickly and I felt human again, though I sometimes still forget and am reminded mid conversation by a faint look of disgust.

I will obviously not be posting a photo of this as I know Josh and Bas will use it against me one day.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig