February 23, 2012

Top 10 Oscar Dresses

It's my second week posting on Friday's Fancies and I've made another list! This time we're looking at everything 'Hollywood Glam' and nothing screams Hollywood like the Red Carpet. Here are 10 of my favourite Oscar dresses (on some of my favourite actresses) Most of them are quite chic and simple. Looking forward to seeing what will feature this Sunday!













Happy weekend! :) 

XXX

ps: My poor blog is still under construction (Coding, editing, snipping + importing all takes FOREVER!) so it's still not looking or functioning as I'd like it to. Here's hoping for a productive weekend!

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Oooh I love love love Charlize Theron's!!!!! It's so sexy & fabulous!! Great finds!!!

    Have a fun weekend! xoxo Nicole
    http://nicolerenedesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all your picks!!! seriously so many amazing dresses, wishing i had the opportunity to wear even just one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this round up!! Audrey's is still definitely my favorite after all these years :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful collection of dresses and oscar looks! I think the Audrey Hepburn one is just too darling!! I hope that you have a wonderful weekend and Happy Friday!!
    Toodles,
    Twirling Clare
    twirlingclare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig