July 22, 2011

Google+

One of my good friends made my day by inviting me to Google+. 
To a techie nerd this is an invitation to the inner circles of the Geek squad,a chance to be a part of something revolutionary.  Ok, I'm slightly excited and exaggerating a teeny bit but Google+ is pretty cool. It's Google's attempt at creating a new social networking system; it's different to Facebook in many ways but the main feature is that it allows you to create 'circles', ('friends', 'family' and 'acquaintances' for example) and share or communicate accordingly. Because it's in it's early stages you need to be invited to try it out. Take a virtual tour of Google+ here or watch this video to understand it a bit better:


Want to join the club? Send me an email or comment below :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig