January 2, 2012

A few amazing distractions



Here are a few of the things I'm blaming for my absence in the blogosphere and I'm pretty sure everyone would agree that they're not bad reasons...


1. My Best Friend's Wedding

Wedding on New Year's Eve? Yes please! Chantelle + Ray tied the knot in a fairytale wedding yesterday and I was lucky enough to be one of the bridesmaids! Never underestimate the planning, primping, pruning, tanning, prepping and more planning that goes into a wedding...and the amount of wine and champagne it takes to help you through it. Here's the bride to be (in heart shaped glasses) with her ladies in waiting at her "Chants & The City" themed bachelorette party :) Photos of the actual wedding will follow soon!


2. Sailing

Rum punch + catching up with old friends + big Bajan dinner = best sailing trip in a long time 


3. The Beach

Enough said.






XXX
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig