October 21, 2011

Fabulous Friday!

So today I woke up to an amazing email telling me I'd won two tickets to the iStrategy conference next week! EEEEEK! Best Friday feeling.
I had promised my friend Kat that I'd be taking her as my +1 if I won. I had a few reasons for asking her: 

a.) She's the one who prompted them to offer free tickets in the first place with her Tweet (mentioned here.) and she pushed me to enter myself,
b.) Kat recently started her own social media consultancy company, Velvet Consulting Prague, so this lady means business!
c.) We laugh a lot together and what's the point of attending something as high profile as the iStrategy conference if you don't have another student with you to oggle at the sheer awesomeness of it all?
 
Here are some of the people I'm hoping I'll get the chance to see, (it's sort of like the 'Hollywood' for media junkies & techies):






 That said, I should probably print out some business cards of some sort. And figure out what I'm going to wear...

 Thanks Ross, Thomas & the iStrategy team for giving us poor students a chance to attend something like this.

Check out the iStrategy page and see if they can offer something similar to students at the conferences in San Francisco and Sydney! 

xxx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. OMG!!! Malou is this is so amazing and you are soo lucky!!! I hope you will be filling us in on this when it all happens!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! This is soo amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig