October 25, 2011

Who needs a business card, anyway?

This post was re created for the iStrategy conference I'm attending in Amsterdam this week, as an alternative to a business card. I'm still a student and a business card just didn't quite feel right. I'm creating a QR code out of this post link and offering that to people if they ask for my contact details. That way they can scan the code and they'll be taken directly to this page.

And here's my LinkedIn Profile:



 If you need any more details feel free to either comment on this post, email me at maloumorgan (at) gmail (dot) com, add me on LinkedIn or give me a shout on Twitter!

 xxx

ps: Here's the QR code incase you didn't know what I was talking about. Scan it with your phone and see if it works!:)




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig