November 17, 2011

In need of some TLC ♥

I ♥ this blog, I really do. It's a little virtual piece of me, my thoughts and  experiences.
But lately I've not been giving it the TLC it deserves because the real world has been so demanding. Everyday I jot down ideas and I'm so inspired by everything around me but sitting down to write a meaningful blogpost is a luxury I can't afford right now...oh, the frustrating life of a creative! Let's hope I can manage my time well enough (Who am I kidding?) to blurt out some of my ideas soon...
In the mean time, here are some shots my friend Nikola took of us the other day! She was visiting over from Barcelona and I loved showing her this great city from the back of my bike :) 




XXX

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig