December 10, 2011

5 things keeping me from going insane...

Crazy, hectic, end-of-term chaos makes you appreciate the little things in life that much more.

1. Kruidnootjes - I'm unashamed to say that I eat a bag of these little Dutch devils a day whilst studying....200 pieces of cinnamon bliss; it's like popcorn, but better.


2.These snuggly little monsters keep it real.


3. Lovings from my housematesWaking up to a fresh cup of coffee delivered in bed by one and early morning cuddles from the other 


4. Caffeine & Jenna Marbles - My guilty pleasure; I LOVE this girl! More on her later but these are both necessary for study breaks.


5. The reassuring thought that in 9 days I will be here with most of my favourite people in the whole wide world:


XXX

PS: If you're reading this please help me out by becoming a follower of this blog! Not sure as to how to do this? Click here and I'll show you :)
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I am supposedly writing an essay and I hear you..looking forward to going home too and on the edge of insanity :O
    wish I had fresh coffee and a cat too in the morn ;)
    good luck..just the last stretch xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooo jealooooous at your Barbados Christmaaaaaaaasssssss!!!! See you tonight? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try those cinnamon things

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig