December 5, 2011

Manic Monday: School Portrait


 What better way to start the new week than to remind ourselves that sometimes all it takes is a smile?
I love this short comedy film directed by Nick Scott. Simple and sweet, it really gives you something to smile about; the little girl is as cute as a button!
After a great birthday weekend (Pics & a post to follow) it's back to reality for this pooped postgrad. I have way too many assignments due and the only thing that's keeping me sane is knowing that I'm going home to my sunny paradise for Christmas in T-2 weeks! So I'm just going to get on with it and give it my best shot.
 
Happy Monday!

XXX


PS: If you're reading this please help me out by becoming a follower of this blog! Not sure as to how to do this? Click here and I'll show you :)

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. You know what would be cool, if your blog got automatically emailed to followers when you post something. I'm sure it would be easy enough to set up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Luke, Good idea but unfortunately Google Connect doesn't provide that option! So followers can also sign up to email subscriptions using the box at the bottom of this page. That way I don't clutter everyone's inbox with emails and only those who want to read the blog regularly receive the updates :) XXX

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig