January 10, 2012

naughty blogger

Oops...I've been a bad, bad blogger. Not a great way to start off a New Year's Resolution, is it? I had a chaotic final week at home, followed by a chaotic weekend of travelling (it took me over 24 hours to get to Amsterdam!), topped off by a chaotic first day back at school. The only thing that kept me from collapsing into a fit of tears at the end of my journey was my lovely housemate surprising me at the airport & making my 'welcome home' feel that much more special. So happy to be back & can't wait for what's ahead! 

This whole 'photo a day' is proving quite difficult - not because I haven't been taking enough photos but rather too many! So I've decided to stick to a certain theme as of next week to be a bit more strict with myself. I also had a paroozle to see if which other bloggers decided to take on this loopy challenge and I found this great challenge calendar! Thanks Chantelle! :) I won't stick to this particular challenge day by day but it's a good guideline if I get stuck.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig