January 26, 2012

Top 10 Travel essentials

1. My Nikon D40x for photos and my Olympus Tough for video + underwater shots 2. A comfortable outfit consisting of black leggings, a loose nautical top, a warm pashmina and my favourite Ray Bans 3. A sturdy Kipling bag - built for life! 4. My crackberry for blogging and reassuring Mum 5. A travel journal 6. A good book - usually swapped with another traveller or bought in a charity shop 7. My ipod Pinkie 8. Never underestimate the power of a loud luggage tag! 9. The good ol' Longchamp bag - full of treasures.

 10. Great travel buddy





I'm teaming up with Friday's Fancies for the first time this week after a friend suggested I give it a go! I was worried I wouldn't be able to participate this week because I signed up rather late but then I saw the theme : 
"Let's fly away!"
Luckily I had this recent post on my travel essentials so figured I wouldn't be cheating too much by using this post, right? Next week I'll be coming up with something new once I've finished tinkering with HTML and other yummy stuff and Skip to Malou* is fully functioning with a fresh, new look! 

Have a great weekend - Especially to those lucky enough to actually fly away for a quick break! :)

XXX

SHARE:

11 comments

  1. awww I love your list - especially #10! Leggings are another essential ;) - great list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute, love your list. A travel buddy is the most important. :) Great outfit too!

    xo,
    Cher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Friday Fancies is so fun! You're gonna love being a part of it! And this is super cute! I love that striped shirt!!! And you included all the travel essentials! Love it!

    Hoep you have a fabulous weekend!
    Xo
    Nicole Rene
    http://nicolerenedesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always bring my longchamp & a scarf on every flight! It fits everything and you never know how cold it will be on the plane!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love my longchamp bag & it is def an essential for flyer --- along with a cute scarf. but then again i wear a scarf daily. ha

    happy weekend
    xx
    ashlyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the travel buddy pic! And I never travel without a big bag to throw all my travel goodies in! So glad you joined FF this week, it gave me a chance to come across your blog! :)

    Because Shanna Said So

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that top, especially with the scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the items you picked! Great traveling essentials! Glad I found your blog on Friday's Fancies! New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pics :) and I really love my underwater camera. I used it to take the most comfortable shots in Maui!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig