February 16, 2012

Groupies

A few weeks ago I started a group on Facebook that's aimed at spreading the "Windows to the World" idea. It's been a great success so far, check out some of these amazing views from friends across the globe:


If you or a friend in a far-away/interesting place would be interested in doing something like this feel free to add them to the group :) 



Would love to see the different 'points of views' of everyone! You can make it as complicated or as simple as you'd like. If you want to include a description or a story with your photo that'd be awesome and I''ll fit it in. If it's not really obvious as to what the photo is of, could you put a brief description?

Feel free to join in the fun, I love seeing new views everyday

xxx

ps: Could you also do me the favour of 'following' my blog if you decide to join in on this idea :)


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Livid that one of my pics didn't make your selection

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig