March 15, 2012

Bloggy Break

Blogging has become a bit like how Annie Leibovitz once described photography: 

"One doesn't stop seeing. One doesn't stop framing. It doesn't turn off and turn on. It's on all the time.


I'm constantly scribbling things down or making a mental note to share something interesting that I've read, watched or discussed and usually I can fit this all in with my regular routine. Unfortunately, this whole MSc thing really isn't as much fun as I'd like it to be right now and the pressure's on. I'm going to take a break from Skip to Malou* until sometime in April thanks to my crazy workload and the fact that I have the attention span of a squirrel....

On top of that I have lots of content that I'd like to pile onto this blog along with some coding that needs to be finished. So I'll still be snapping away, scribbling and mentally coming up with posts but there are far more important things to worry about right now...like getting this Master's under my belt and making it through this month! 



ciao for now!

XXX

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I'm not sure how I will survive without Skip to Malou on a day but I couldn't understand more. Blogging is tough work and I have such respect for those who are more consistent than me:)
    P.S LOVE the new layout ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh i've only just started reading and you're going on a break?! ;) hope everything calms down quickly for you and look forward to reading again in april :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally understand how that feels... Thank goodness spring break is this coming week for me & I'll have a week to catch up & take a breather! Hope you get all your priorities alined & come back soon! (p.s. this is my new blog that I launched TODAY! hope you get to take a peak while still on your break!)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig