March 30, 2012

Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I want to laugh, cry, scream and kiss everyone within reach: It's over!

{via}
As of now I've got my life back! WOOHOO! 

After weeks of stressing, late nights/early mornings, way too much coffee, not enough sleep and nightmares about going on to do a PhD....it's over. 

Ideally I'd be partying like a rockstar these next few days as I celebrate this new found freedom. But in reality? I'll be catching up on sleep and letting my mushed brain recuperate. 
Bring on lazy afternoons on the rooftop terrace with a good book and a cold beer.

XXX

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. congrats! that's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats dal, you deserve a good sleep and a good book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is fabulous! CONGRATS! Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I'm currently in the process of finishing my masters thesis and I can't wait to be over with it! Have a beer for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah baby! Congratulations! I can only imagine the feeling you are experiencing right now!!! Wish I could enjoy reading & drinking a cold one right there with ya! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!! What a HUGE accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig