March 8, 2012

Guest Post: The Mermaid Chronicles*

Today I'm featuring talented surfer, writer and videographer Devon from over at Mermaid Chronicles because I'm stressed out, the sky is grey and rainy and I needed a sunny pick-me-up. You can thank me later.










                                                                             
Happy, colourful, inspiring and down to earth are how I would describe Devon and her beautiful little blog about her discoveries in the ocean, in life, and in love. 
Even her "About" page is cute; both Devon and her husband Scott are water babies through and through! I love reading about her travels, adventures, thoughts and reflections.


Her feature on sailing and surfing in the West Indies is one of my favourites and has an amazing video accompanying it caled "Wind Writing":


I've spent many holidays on a boat sailing in this exact same area of the West Indies and it's one of the most beautiful places on earth. Loads of happy memories came flooding back when I watch this video. I know you'll enjoy this: 


Make sure to check out Devon's other videos over at The Mermaid Chronicles!

XXX


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. this was definitely a much needed pick me up!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig