March 9, 2012

Spring Break

I love the promise of Spring; flowers blooming, people smiling...
Spring also means Summer is just around the corner! 

Having studied in England I never experienced a true 'Spring Break' but I'm dying to slip into a pair of shorts & sandals again and feel the sun on my skin. Although, having said that, I tried on H&M's new bikinis the other day (in winter, what was I thinking?!) and *ahem* let's just say I'm grateful for the 3 month heads up before Summer...time to hit the gym!

Here's a pretty amazing video shot in Antigua & Barbuda giving an accurate portrayal of island life throughout the Caribbean; sunny, beautiful and 'Spring Break' style all year round. Enjoy!



XXX

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. This outfit is perfect for spring break!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a great outfit. love that bag & that white button up.

    xx :: ashlyn
    let it be beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo adroable :) I almost used that bracelet in my post!! I love that nude colored one piece... but I'd probably have to be an islander (aka tan!) to wear it ha ha!! I'm way too pale, I'd probably look naked heeehee! Happy Friday, love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that outfit!!!
    Man, I am so ready for summer, and ditto what you said about the 3 month notice. I need to get my butt in shape!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The jean shorts & the white shirt look so comfy & cozy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous outfit, I love the swinsuit! :)

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. How stinkin' cutue is that one-piece swimsuit?!?! Loving it!! Very girly and mod!
    Because Shanna Said So

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those sandals are phenomenal! The whole outfit really! Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it. :) I almost used those bracelets for my FF piece. :)
    xoxo,
    dash

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow those sandals are so freaking fabulous! I want them!!!

    Nicole Rene
    http://nicolerenedesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig