March 2, 2012

Take me to...

{via}
Instead of drowning in work, readings & assignments this weekend I'd rather be popping over to Cuba with one of my best friends. During our ideal weekend...

Scarf  |  Shorts | Sandals | Shades | Fedora 
{via}

{via}

{via}
Swimsuit |  Towel | Sunblock | Flippers | Mask | Scuba Tank

I'll stop there because I'm torturing myself.....
As you can tell, I'm so over this winter thing.
I'd like nothing more than



Can't wait for Spring to officially start! Until then, T.G.I.F! 
Have a great weekend!

XXX

ps: Notice my little hints of orange in this post? It's "Tangerine Tango" over at Friday's Fancies! Make sure to check out what everyone else is doing with the theme this week! :)


SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I'd love to go to Cuba. Have so many friends who have been and say amazing things! Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm your newest follower on Strings and Buttons :) Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your weekend! x

      Delete
  2. Can I come too?? Hahaha.. Adorable outfit!!! I love that scarf! And what a fun swimsuit... & I just really really want to be in that boat nursing a hangover too.... :( Lol. CAN NOT wait for it to be hot again.

    Anyway, have a fab weekend!

    P.S. Is it just me or did you change your blog design?? Anyway, I am absolutely lovvvvvvvving the header. Did you design that yourself? It's pretty freaking AMAZING. Just saying... I'm a huge fan.
    Nicole Rene:: http://nicolerenedesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for noticing Nicole :) I did give the blog a little face lift but it's soooo far from finished and it's stressing me out! I designed the header and I'm not sure what to think of it as yet but thanks for the compliment, I'll bear that in mind when decided on what to do next :) Have a great weekend! xxx

      Delete
  3. Oh, so beautiful, warm, and colorful. Yes, please. Love the scarf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cuba sounds great right about now :) Love that scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow cuba looks like a great place with a lot of culture and i have have wonderful food! i love that scarf with the hat great combination!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh this post is making me want to go too! Take me, take me! I hear Cuban beaches are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh all those colors are so fun! I have heard that Cuba was absolutly beautiful. I would love to visit there some day. Bucket list :)

    Happy friday!

    xo,
    Cher

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I think this is just such an absolutely wonderful post! I can't wait for warmer weather...and I wish I could go on an exotic beach destination, the pictures are so fabulous!! I hope you had a great week and have a good weekend.
    Toodles,
    Twirling Clare
    twirlingclare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig