April 5, 2012

Guest Post: Love Design* Barbados

First of all, I'd like to say a huge HAPPYY BIRTHDAY to my dear friend and guest blogger Tash over at Love Design*! She's quite the special lady and I'm sending lots of love her way today. 



"I had a lot of trouble doing this post because when it comes to Paris there is nothing I do not love. I am super jealous of Malou that she is spending my birthday in one of my favourite cities! I flip flopped between focusing on Parisian interiors, my own experiences and photos from my trip there but there was just too much to work with so I have put together a small list of some of my favourite things about Paris:



Paris Fashion Week
French Food
Parisian Interiors
Vintage Markets



For more Parisian interiors you can check out my pinterest or my blog  Love Design* Barbados."


xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig