April 12, 2012

Paris | Part 1

A few weeks ago one of my best friends invited me to join her in the city of love; not only had I not seen her in 9 months but we would be staying with her lovely uncle Dominic and his 'baby' Shitzu Kaiso! I'd been to Paris before a few years ago and had a blast so I couldn't really contain my excitement at the thought of seeing the sights, wandering around and sipping on too many coffees with one of my favourite people.

Tickets weren't cheap, it seemed like everyone was going to Paris over Easter weekend. Luckily, one of the luxuries I have as a student is time so I booked bus tickets and made the 7 hour trek over via Brussels. The timing of my arrival meant that I'd have to play by myself in the city for a few hours before Chris arrived and Dominic got home from work. So what does one do on an afternoon in Paris? Here's what I got up to on my first day:



1. Checked out the Palais du Louvre 2. Strolled through Jardin des Tuileries (Tuileries Gardens) 3. Ate ice-cream along the Seine 4. Crossed the Léopold-Sédar-Senghor footbridge covered in love locks (sweet symbols of everlasting love - or death?) 5. Snapped away at the Parisian graffiti 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig