May 7, 2012

Manic Monday: Big Stupid Adventure

My friend Stephanie over at All a Roo's recently started a great weekly post about Big Stupid Adventures; dreaming of the things she would do if her schedule and budget allowed for it. Such a cool idea and I've been really inspired by the first video she featured showing the Nike video "Make it count":


It's possibly one of the best advertisements I've seen in a long time, it really makes me want to get up and go. I recognised quite a few of the places they visited, most notably the massive sink hole in Oman where he jumped off of the cliff into the water. It's such a incredible spot, a local secret until a few years ago and swimming there is quite a bizarre experience. These guys have also inspired a flurry of fun new ways to record my next big stupid adventure. 

Happy Monday :)

XXX
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love this ad! I want to have big stupid adventures and make them all count :)

    <3 Daryl
    Roots, Wings & Other Things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is and AMAZING ad! Every last bit of it!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig