June 27, 2012

Christmas in July

{via}
I'm a huge fan of Christmas {who isn't really?} mainly because I love giving presents and thinking of funny/silly/personal things to give people. So when I saw that Alyx from 'Every day is a new adventure' was hosting a 'Christmas in July' international gift exchange I got quite excited as it's a perfect combination of two things I love: receiving something in the post & coming up with a nice gift for someone {Of course I then missed the deadline completely and emailed her in a panic asking if I could still join in on the fun - Luckily, my disorganised butt was matched up with someone but I don't know who as yet} 
What am I rambling on about you ask? Christmas in July?


Bloggers seem to come up with all kinds of fun stuff & this is a perfect example. Alyx is organising an international gift exchange between bloggers and the idea is to come up with something fun and creative which suits your gift partner based on the things they like {which they've included in their email} The value of the gift can't exceed $20 or be less than $10 so it has to be cheap and cheerful. Sounds good to me :)

This is such a cute idea and I can't wait to start hunting for the perfect pressie from Amsterdam!


XXX


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Such a fun idea! Let us know what you give & get!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig