July 25, 2012

Christmas in July - PRESENTS!


Daryl from Roots, Wings & Other Things was my Secret Santa for the Christmas in July gift exchange! Daryl and I have more than a few things in common and I love reading her blog. She hit the nail on the head with my gifts and I was really touched with my presents. Included in my big box were a packet of chocolate "Mozart Balls" - unique to Salzburg and super yummy! This cute and quirky mug includes a little painting of the famous Schloss Neuschwanstein castle that inspired Walt Disney in the Bavarian Alps. I can't wait to drink some warm glu wine from it in the winter! Last but not least, Daryl remembered that I collect postcards and picked up two on her travels; a really cute touch to a lovely Christmas package!
Thanks a lot for my gifts Daryl :)


Count on my internet to go bust this week of all weeks when I had two blog swaps lined up! Please excuse any formatting issues with this post {Or any in the coming days} as I'm posting from my phone for the first time and it's quite tricky.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. How cool! Glad you were able to participate, and thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice gift..! Visiting your blog..greeting from MALAYSIA..done follow here no 274#~ hit & follow me back friend..thanks..
    http://buatbest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was an awesome idea! How did you connect with everyone in the first place to join in this sharing of gifts? I'm new to this blog world and looking for a network to possibly join. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig