July 20, 2012

Eat myself skinny

On the long dark days of dietdom, when I want to eat everything in sight purely because its 'not allowed', I turn to Pinterest for yummy, healthy recipes. Here are a few I've tried over the last few weeks; I didnt bother to take my own photos because a.) I was too hungry to stop for a photo and b.) these looked pretty damn good & my photo wouldn't have done my meal justice. They were delishhh!

Lemon Quinoa Avocado Cilantro Chickpea Salad{via}
Marinated mozzarella
Grilled Zucchini & Summer squash with yoghurt cumin sauce{via}
Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms with roast tomatoes & goats cheese{Via}
Zuchinni Ribbon Salad{Via}
Black Bean & Avocado Lettuce Wrap{Via}
Honey yogurt berry pops made from Greek yogurt, honey and mixed berries
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig