August 10, 2012

MIA & resurfacing on the dark side



I’ve been off of the virtual radar for a little while for a various reasons including a trip to London, the Olympics, applications, a break up and friends visiting me in Amsterdam. I haven’t had a chance to properly geek out and update Skip to Malou* on these little tidbits and I will admit that I’ve missed it (I can hear my friends muttering “loser” as they roll their eyes at this). I’m constantly scribbling things down and thinking “I should blog about that” – I think it becomes a slight addiction. I’ve had ample people make fun of me for this ‘blogging thing’ but I guess you have to be into it to appreciate everything that comes with blogging. I don’t know anyone who doesn’t read a single blog. Anyway, I digress; I now have some time to veg out, catch up on my favourite blogs and fill ma peeps in on a few things.



One of the great adventures I’ve embarked on recently is a trip to the dark side. I’ve always been blonde; baby, golden, platinum, orange, sun bleached – you name it, I’ve had every variation of blonde under the sun. So I didn’t think it would be that big of a deal to go ‘dirty’ blonde…but silly me messed it up slightly/completely and, well, I’m now a very, very dirty blonde! I immediately sent a photo to my mum and her response wasn’t exactly reassuring: 
“Is that a wig?” 
Shit.
It’s quite a change and I’m still in shock but funnily enough, one of the first things I thought of was blogging about whether blondes really do have more fun. I guess I’ll find out in the coming months though I think I’ll always be a blonde at heart. What do you think?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig