September 8, 2012

A few things you should never give up on

These gems are sourced from one of my favourite daily reads: The Thought Catalog. The articles are written by like-minded twentysomethings who seem to be feeling the same way I do about life, love & other awkward tidbits and most of it is dripping in sarcasm with pinches of wit and humour. Chelsea Fagan highlighted a few things we shouldn't give up on and it's something I'd like to share with anyone who needs a pick-me-up. 

-----------------------

Having a job you enjoy



Keeping good friends



Your Body


Being loved




Personal Change



You can read the original article here.
Images all {via} edited by me.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This is a really great post! I think having a job you enjoy is definitely important because it's undoubtedly a huge aspect of your life if you want to have money! xx

    http://www.jenventure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig