September 17, 2012

COUNTDOWN IS ON!

In all the confusion, stress & chaos of the last week {more on that later} I totally forgot to schedule a post to mark the 1 month countdown to ONE YOUNG WORLD!

I'M SO EXCITEDD!!!

Just watching this video gets me pumped; I can't wait to meet everyone from across the globe and discuss these important issues. I'm intimated as hell by some of the amazing kids {I say kids because some of them as SO young to be doing the things they've done!} and yet I can't wait to be around people who inspire me and push me out of my comfort zone.

I'm representing Barbados at the Summit and I'll be presenting a preventative healthcare intervention aimed at Type 2 diabetes amongst the Bajan youth. Quite a heavy and complicated issue and I'm really looking forward to hearing other people's opinions on it.

BRING ON PITTSBURGHHH!! WOOOHOOO!!!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig