September 26, 2012

So exciteddd!


Photobucket

After a few chaotic weeks of trying to plan my life it seemed like a good idea to head home for 3 weeks before the One Young World summit in Pittsburgh and starting my internship in November. This way I can brain storm with some pretty awesome people on how I should tackle my topic at One Young World and make the most of this opportunity to discuss Type 2 diabetes in the developing world.
I also get to do some research on island politics for my upcoming Master's thesis, so my trip won't be all fun in the sun. 
But who am I kidding? I ALSO CAN'T WAIT to jump in the ocean, go for a sail/surf/dive, catch up with friends & family, hang out with my mum, eat yummy good and just be HOME. 
It's been 10 months and I've never been more excited. 

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Yay! Safe travels home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photographs!! Have a fantastic trip and make the most of every second at home.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig