September 5, 2012

Where my bloggers at?



I'm giving in to the urge to spruce up this blog again 
{Anyone else have this more often than not?} 
I'm constantly inspired by other blogs and recently I've thought that this fine ol' piece of internet of mine is looking too cluttered so I'm going to de clutter it bit by bit.
On that note, I've spoken to a few of you about doing button swaps and feature posts. If you're still interested, send me an e-mail and we can get back in touch about it! 
{I admit I've lost track of who I spoke to about this...}
And if we haven't spoken about it already, feel free to email me anyway! 
The more the merrier :)
I'm also starting to get back into the swing of things with the start of school and a whole new chapter in my life. 
Stay tuned :)
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I'm always thinking of redoing my blog and I only did it in May!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig