October 10, 2012

Aaron the Turtle

My mum and I butted up on this friendly turtle whilst snorkeling yesterday so I had to get snap happy. He didn't seem to mind me stroking him either and kept coming back to us, probably expecting us to feed him his third lunch.
I'm trying to better my video taking & editing skills so this was perfect footage to play around with, though I was so excited to have my camera with me that I nearly passed out a few times from holding my breath too long under water. Gotta give my Mum props for her mad filming skillz.
This is another beautiful reminder of how lucky I am to call this place home.


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Ahhhh!!! Great footage!!!! What camera did you use to get these shots??? It's sooooo clear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Setarra! I used my old Olympus Tough which has HD video but I think the clear water helped it out a lot..come visit and see for yourself! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig