October 9, 2012

MIA & the feeling is sweet







It's been bliss these last few weeks - I love being at home and knowing that I won't be back for at least another year makes is making me appreciate it that much more. I'm soaking everything up, from spending quality time with friends & family to beaching it hardcore and snapping away like a loony toon.  
There's no place like home.
I'm currently blogging from a beach chair so my formatting may be a bit off, please forgive me. 
Plenty of pics & surprises to follow in the coming weeks. 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. What gorgeous photographs. I am totally jealous right now. Although Cyprus is the sunshine island, winters now approaching and so is the thunder lightening and rain! And the cold for that matter. Although I cant wait to go home to England for christmas!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig