January 18, 2013

Moving on to .com



I love this baby blog of mine.
As you can see though, I've been absent for a while and haven't been feeling the love.
Christmas chaos got the better of me, along with other projects and thesis work.
Last week I was geeking out, trying to figure out where and when I would start blogging from again, feeling so overwhelmed by the amount of 'stuff' I wanted to write about. A lot has happened in the past couple of months and I plan on updated this space accordingly but figuring out where to start is a difficult process.
Serious #whitegirlproblems, I know. But bare with me.
Instead of continuing with what I was doing before, I decided to take the plunge and finally buy my official domain name www.skiptomalouuu.com and start the process of moving everything over to a new chunk of cyberspace.
Skip to Malou* will branch out to showcase the various projects and initiatives that I'm working on so that I can give a more rounded picture of who I am and what makes me tick. 
New year, new space, new look and new content.
ohh the thrills of being a geek! :)
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Oh snap! Dot Com! Get it girl :)

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hi, Great post. I found you through the blog hop. Now following you.Please follow back on GFC friends if you can. Be sure and check out my new Blog Hop that we just started, It's Weekly Goals Link Up. It's a great way to stay on track. Have a great day. :) Here's the link in case you want to check it out.
    http://lenettacarnes.blogspot.com/2013/01/weekly-goals-linkup-3.html Thanks again
    Lenetta

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your post ,now I must complete my research for my paper.

    Finance Dissertation Help

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig