April 12, 2013

Barbados to-do list


The other day I asked my Facebooky friends to help me out with something. One of my very best friends from Amsterdam is visiting me for two weeks and though I have some activities planned, such as island tours & sailing, I wanted some fresh ideas. I asked them what they would add to my 'Barbados to-do list' that's off the beaten track and whether they could suggest any lesser known beaches or watering holes. The response I got was super and I can't wait to try out some of their suggestions! 

Here are some of my favourites:

1. Hiking through Welchman Hall Gully
2. A picnic at Harry Smith beach
3. Giving Kite boarding a try

You can see the original post on my blog page here. Anything further you'd like to add? 

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Kite boarding? Is that like windsurfing???

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig