April 15, 2013

BBB Finalists


My Destination have announced their Top 10 Finalists in the Biggest, Baddest Bucket list competition! I held my breath as I read the email this morning and though I didn't make the cut, this personalized touch left a smile on my face:

"We very much enjoyed your video, and loved getting to know all about the Bajan way of life. Thank you for showing us around your beautiful island, both above and underneath the water! It is quite obvious the amount of effort and thought you put in."

This whole experience has been pretty damn cool and I'm so grateful. THANK YOU to every single one of you who supported my video by liking, sharing, tweeting, pinning & making a fuss about it. I really, really appreciate it ♥

CONGRATULATIONS to all those amazing peeps who made the final 10 :) Their videos are hilarious, interesting and beautiful so you HAVE to check them out! Here's hoping the winner adds Barbados to their Bucket list so that we can show them more of what this amazing little island has to offer :)
SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig