March 22, 2014

Makeover


The blog got a much needed makeover today, thanks to a pre made template I found on Etsy. I've been putting off the 'construction' of this space for too long now and I just couldn't stand the sight of my blog anymore, so something had to be done quickly.  It still took quite a bit of HTML tweaking and tinkering though, and it's still not quite what I wanted, but it's always going to be a work in progress! What do you think of the new look?

I can't believe I spent my Saturday afternoon blogging when my girlfriends were outside tanning....my nerdyness has sunk to a new level.

I take comfort in knowing I'll make up for it by spending the entire day on the beach tomorrow instead #paradiseproblems

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. looks great malou! well worth the time inside. hope tomorrow is bright & sunny too, my skin is in desperate need of vitamin d so i'm hoping it is a beach day as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new look Malou! Esp. how you have the social media widgets following along as you scroll down the page! Super cool :) Hope you had a great weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig