October 1, 2014

Island Sitters turns 1!



Exactly one year ago, Sheena and I made our little sitter service an official business...and with the help of a pretty intense entrepreneurship competition and team of amazing friends, family and sitters, we found ourselves running a full time gig. 


I have a million things on our 'to do' list, with 'write an in depth blog post reflecting on the past year' high on that list. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to do that properly right now but I just couldn't let this day go by without writing SOMETHING that reflects how I feel about our baby's first birthday. WE wouldn't have made it this far without everyone who has helped and guided us along the way and our fantastic team of sitters. They've handled some crazy/last minute/outrageous requests with grace and professionalism, and go above and beyond for clients. THANK YOU ladies, for everything you do. We really appreciate it! Big up to my biffle Sheena, who is the most amazing business partner a girl can ask for; I'm so grateful for having her by my side this past year.

Cheers to our first year, here's looking forward to what the next one brings! :)



You can read some of my previous 'businessy' posts:

The Automotive Art Entrepreneurship Competition

Winning!
Confessions of a business newbie

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig