July 9, 2015

Throwback: Ladies who SUP

Just over two years ago I entered a travel competition hosted by MyDestination.com called "My Biggest, Baddest Bucketlist." The whole experience was a lot of fun and I spent two weeks collecting footage from across the island to use in my video entry.

I wanted to focus on the local Bajan perspective; what we eat, what we do for fun, that sort of thing, so I rallied a group of my girlfriends (yes, they really are my friends and they really are that hot!) and convinced Ryan from What' SUP Barbados to lend us his boards for a morning of fun in the sun. I ended up using a few seconds of this footage for my video entry (I was limited to 3 mins) and I nearly forgot about the remaining footage until recently! This was the first time I ever used a GoPro (I think it was a Hero2) which I borrowed from a friend, and I edited this video using iMovie, which is so much more advanced than the Movie Editor programme I used in 2013 for my entry.





I hope this video inspires my girlfriends to get together again soon for a remake! 

Thanks again for being awesome ladies, and special thanks to Ryan who tolerated a group of giggly girls for the morning! You can get in touch with WhatsSUP Barbados here.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig