September 21, 2015

#onlyinbarbados 2015



Excited to see my itty bitty photo (can you guess which one?) featured at a local photography exhibit. The Frame & Art Co is showcasing photographs captured on mobile phones for by local professional and amateur artists in‪#‎Barbados‬. The ‪#‎onlyinbarbados‬ exhibition highlighting the unique personality of the island: from the everyday to the extraordinary, these images that show the character of Barbados from its fun loving people to its island charm. Be sure to check it out and support local talent.

The exhibition ends on October 17th, so I'll be able to check it out when I get home. 

Proceeds from the sale of my photo go to Dance4life Barbados - an awesome organisation that unites young people through music and dance and empowers them to push back the spread of HIV and AIDS. You should check them out too! They're located in major cities all over the world and do some pretty amazing stuff.

ps: here's my photo, taken in Bridgetown in November 2014 using my Nexus 5.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig