October 12, 2015

Manic Monday: The worst kind of jet lag...


One week ago, Samarah and I left the chaos of Delhi.

We boarded flights heading in the opposite direction; Sam flew to London and I flew East, to begin a 3 day journey home via the US.

It's crazy to think that that was already a week ago, and I'm still on a come down from the last 2.5 months. It's back to reality, normalcy and the comforts of home. 

The thought of recapping everything from California to India is overwhelming and daunting, but I can't get certain things out of my mind and I can't wait to share them with you.

Please be patient, my 'bad blogger' habits will be in overdrive as I try to juggle work, life and dusting off the cobwebs on this blog.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig