June 6, 2017

Crop Over Party Schedule 2017 | Barbados



Bazodee magazine cleverly put together this comprehensive list of parties scheduled for the 2017 Crop Over season. My bank account shuddered slightly at the sigh of this extensive line up, but there are a number of epic parties to choose from that suit your style and budget.

A few personal favourites include Mix Nutz (both the launch parties and J'ouvert itself), Bliss and Scorch. I don't have my whole Crop Over schedule planned as yet, I tend to leave things until the last minute, but I'm trying 'Fyah de Wuk' for the first time and thinking about trying out a few others depending on my mood!

What are your personal favourites and what are you trying for the first time this year? 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig