July 31, 2017

Barbados Crop Over Packing List


The Crop Over festivities are in full swing here in Barbados and it's non stop partying and liming until next week!

For those of you who are visiting Barbados for Crop Over, or participating for the first time, I put together this packing list based on my Crop Over and Carnival experiences. I've got everything from fake eyelashes to wigs and emergency contact cards.

This list is compiled in an open Google Doc, so it's always being tweaked and updated. I have a different, slightly more extensive version of this coming up for Trinidad Carnival.


Do you have anything you’d like to add to this list, or any issues accessing the document? Shoot me a message or comment below to let me know.


Last updated July 2017.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig