September 6, 2017

New newsletter layout!


I finally figured out how to customise and tinker with a blog newsletter! For many years this blog used Google Feedburner to send out email updates and let me tell you, it wasn't pretty. I've now updated it to Mailchimp, which is much more user friendly and easy to navigate!

For those of you reading this in your inbox, THANK YOU for sticking around and following this blog through my ugly email updates. You're the first to see my brand spankin' new newsletter/email update format! Let me know what you think and if you had any issues viewing this email. 

(Tip: some of you may need to select 'Show images' at the top of the email)

For those of you who haven't signed up to my blog posts before, you can do so by clicking on this link and filling out the form. I'm on a roll with blogging again after a very busy summer and can't wait to catch up!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig